- Please watch your volume and turn off your cellphone when entering the clinic, we are a QUIET space.
- Arrive comfortably dressed, so your practitioner work efficiently without your clothing restricting movement and that we can access to your arms and legs.
- If you are a New Patient, please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to allow time to fill out the intake forms.
- Remove your shoes in the reception area. As the space is shared by yoga classes, a clean floor is appreciated.
- We ask that you refrain from wearing fragrances in the clinic. Many patients, including those undergoing chemotherapy and pregnant women are especially sensitive to chemicals and scents.
- Try to have something to eat about an hour before your treatment. Also try to set aside some time to rest and your body to settle after a treatment.
**We accept cash or cheque only.**
There is a $10 paperwork fee for new patients. Please bring exact change if possible to keep things simple.
Kindly give at least 24 hrs notice if you need to cancel your appointment.
Missed appointments are subject to a $10 fee.
The main reason that we are able to keep our prices so low is because of the marketing our patients do on our behalf by telling other people. We greatly appreciate referrals.
If you enjoyed your experience, please spread the word!
We are always looking for testimonials. If you have been touched in some way by a your experience at Nelson Community Acupuncture, please share with us.
Email : email@example.com